Photobucket
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Okay, I'm back again. Haiy, Maths and History were today. Maths was easier than I thought. Well, that's good. As for History, I don't give a damn about it anymore. -.-

I feel sleepy, and I still need to mug for Literature. Gonna keep this short, then use the remaining time to choing my literature. Haiy.

Oh yeah. Happy Birthday Chongggg. Ending here.

-Jun Wei

3 GiantRULES.

Welcome To:
http://un-fulfilled-promise.blogspot.com
Read here:
NO SPAMMING
, NO RIPPING
&& NO CRITISIZING



ThOned.



Blog info:
First used on 12/3 2010
Relived 7/5 2011
Jun Wei

Andersonian

Presents needed on 28/Sept

My Loves:
Mummy, Daddy && Grapes
Nicholas Yeo[YBB],
YongJie[Best Buddies]
ChinSoon[Best Buddies],
Heng Yi[Good Buddies],
Chan Hong[Good Buddies],
Matthew[Good Buddies],
Adam[Good Buddies],
Yvonne[Good Buddies],
Jun Xiang[Good Buddies],
Glenn[Good Buddies],
Yeok Chai[Good Buddies],
GJH[Good Buddies],
Kai Li[Good Buddies],


The Desired:
Sony Ericsson W995 [X]
Savings up to 6k $$ [X]
New Laptop [X]
New Sneakers [X]
New Cap [ ]
New Watch [X]
Ride Resort World's RollerCoaster [ ]
Get Show Luo's Signature And Take Photo [ ]
Show Luo Concert [ ]



ChatterBox.


appreciated.

Designer: &itsLOVES.
Base code: sagacity.
Picture: ,Nicholas,
ColorCode: Ego-Box