Photobucket
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Okay, So here I am. Back again. Back from all those study. -.- It's Sunday. And I've nothing to do, seriously. Maybe gonna go shop, shop later. I haven't buy any birthday presents for many people. And I did not buy Mother's Day Present for my Mum. I have nothing to say already.

Happy Mother's Day ! And PAP Won. For AMK (:

-Jun Wei

3 GiantRULES.

Welcome To:
http://un-fulfilled-promise.blogspot.com
Read here:
NO SPAMMING
, NO RIPPING
&& NO CRITISIZING



ThOned.



Blog info:
First used on 12/3 2010
Relived 7/5 2011
Jun Wei

Andersonian

Presents needed on 28/Sept

My Loves:
Mummy, Daddy && Grapes
Nicholas Yeo[YBB],
YongJie[Best Buddies]
ChinSoon[Best Buddies],
Heng Yi[Good Buddies],
Chan Hong[Good Buddies],
Matthew[Good Buddies],
Adam[Good Buddies],
Yvonne[Good Buddies],
Jun Xiang[Good Buddies],
Glenn[Good Buddies],
Yeok Chai[Good Buddies],
GJH[Good Buddies],
Kai Li[Good Buddies],


The Desired:
Sony Ericsson W995 [X]
Savings up to 6k $$ [X]
New Laptop [X]
New Sneakers [X]
New Cap [ ]
New Watch [X]
Ride Resort World's RollerCoaster [ ]
Get Show Luo's Signature And Take Photo [ ]
Show Luo Concert [ ]



ChatterBox.


appreciated.

Designer: &itsLOVES.
Base code: sagacity.
Picture: ,Nicholas,
ColorCode: Ego-Box